Plant & Machinery Operator – BHP Olympic Dam Jobs
- 992 Loader, Dozer, Excavator, Grader, Dump Truck, Water Cart
- National Mining Company
Fly in fly out (FIFO): 2 weeks on, 1 week off roster, 12 hour days flat rate. Flights and accommodation are paid for by our client.
Whats on offer at BHP Olympic Dam:
- ASAP start (pending medical etc)
- $32 – $35 per hour flat rate – day and night shift
- Potential for ongoing work based on performance and project workload.
- National mining footprint/contractor
- Whilst this is a South Australian position, a heightened awareness of safety is required. Qualifications such as the Queensland Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training* and RII's [...Learn about RII's] competencies would be highly regarded.
Demonstrated experience is required on the equipment listed below, with preference shown to candidates proficient in more than one of the following:
- CAT 777 Dump Trucks
- CAT 769 Water Truck
- 16m Caterpillar Graders
- CAT D9, D10 Dozer
- CAT 992 Loader
- CAT Excavator 80t
Candidates will be subject to the following procedures prior to confirmation of their employment:
- Randstad induction
- Online safety quiz
- Medical (including functional and drug screen)
- Police check
If you have demonstrated mining experience and have the skills and confidence to operate Caterpillar equipment and can 100% pass a full medical and police check, please apply to Grant Lucas at Randstad.
Make certain your resume and skills match the above requirements.
Apply for the Plant & Machinery Operator with BHP at Olympic Dam here