Plant & Machinery Operator – BHP Olympic Dam Jobs
- 992 Loader, Dozer, Excavator, Grader, Dump Truck, Water Cart
- National Mining Company
Fly in fly out (FIFO): 2 weeks on, 1 week off roster, 12 hour days flat rate. Flights and accommodation are paid for by our client.
Whats on offer at BHP Olympic Dam:
- ASAP start (pending medical etc)
- $32 – $35 per hour flat rate – day and night shift
- Potential for ongoing work based on performance and project workload.
- National mining footprint/contractor
- Whilst this is a South Australian position, a heightened awareness of safety is required. Qualifications such as the Queensland Standard 11 and RII competencies would be highly regarded.
Demonstrated experience is required on the equipment listed below, with preference shown to candidates proficient in more than one of the following:
- CAT 777 Dump Trucks
- CAT 769 Water Truck
- 16m Caterpillar Graders
- CAT D9, D10 Dozer
- CAT 992 Loader
- CAT Excavator 80t
Candidates will be subject to the following procedures prior to confirmation of their employment:
- Randstad induction
- Online safety quiz
- Medical (including functional and drug screen)
- Police check
If you have demonstrated mining experience and have the skills and confidence to operate Caterpillar equipment and can 100% pass a full medical and police check, please apply to Grant Lucas at Randstad.
Make certain your resume and skills match the above requirements.
Apply for the Plant & Machinery Operator with BHP at Olympic Dam here