See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Bench Mining Jobs Dysart QLD
Long Term Position + Camp & Meals Provided
About the Role:
- Top Tier Mining Contractor
- 7/7 Roster – BIBO Mackay & Rockhampton
- Long term position + Camp & Meals Supplied
About the Role:
Within this role you will be required to have a competent understanding of drill and blasting operations. This position gives you career development opportunities and allows you to work with industry specialists on a long term project.
- Assisting Shotfirers
- Pre bench inspections
- Dipping, stemming, priming and backfilling blast holes.
- Running and tying in shots.
- Laying out explosives.
- Blast guarding
Skills & Experience:
- Current Police Check
- Current Standard 11 Induction Training and Coal board medical
- HR Drivers Licence
- 12 months experience in a similar role
- A proactive approach to safety
- This role offers weekly pay + super paid on every hour
- 7/7 roster
- Camp and meals provided
- Long term ongoing contract position
- Potential to go permanent after 12 weeks through Stellar
About the Company:
Stellar Recruitment are have partnered with a reputable mining client who has a focus on employing the best people to offer a variety of opportunities to learn, grow and advance. With a commitment to high performance, culture and working with integrity, their employees are encouraged to give it their all.
** This job is no longer available, see our most recent mining jobs here.
Komatsu 830E Haul Truck
The Komatsu 830E is an ultra class dump truck used in Australian open pit mining operations an is designed and built in Peoria, Illinois by Komatsu America Corporation (parent company is the Japanese held company Komatsu Ltd.
The Komatsu 830E is a beast, with 231,000 kilogram capacity (255 short tons). Although this is a big truck, the 830E's load capacity is about 66% the capacity of the Liebherr T 282C and Caterpillar 797B.This is an electric truck and is being featured in many new mining operations as well established mines in WA and QLD.
The electric drive system is very different fromt the transmission/differential drive of traditional trucks. The diesel engine is connected to a GE traction alternator with high voltage cables transfering electricity to the two wheel motors at the rear of the truck.
Read more about the KOMATSU 830E mining dump truck on the Komatsu website