See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Beginner Mining Jobs Mackay
All you need is a trade certificate, and a willingness to learn.
- Work in their Mackay Workshop
- You don’t need experience on the Underground equipment they’re working on, they will train you!
- Long-term opportunity – Immediate start!
- Be home every night
- Build your career for the long-haul
- Competitive pay-rates
In return they will offer:
- Weekly pays
- Competitive hourly pay rates
- Strong client relationships and established footprint in the local industry
- Equal Opportunity Employment
About the Company:
G&S Engineering delivers professional asset management services to the industry by providing responsive teams with targeted skills to address the maintenance, construction and engineering needs of their clients in the resources, energy and infrastructure industries. Their success is achieved through the ability, determination and passion of their people.
They have a sustainable competitive advantage by being the best team in the industry for safety, communications and quality of performance.
About the Bowen Basin
The Bowen Basin contains the largest coal reserves in Australia. This major coal producing region contains one of the world’s largest deposits of bituminous coal.
The Basin contains much of the known Permian coal resources in Queensland including virtually all of the known mineable prime coking coal. It was named for the Bowen River, itself named after Queensland’s first Governor, Sir George Bowen.
The Bowen Basin covers an area of over 60,000 square kilometres in Central Queensland running from Collinsville to Theodore and is dotted with many coal mines operated by multiple mining companies.