Bajool DBS Blasting Operator Australia Mine
Bajool DBS blasting Operator Australian Mining QLD
Downer is a diversified engineering and services business. With over 19,000 employees they build strong relationships of trust with the customers, truly understanding and predicting their needs and bringing them world leading insights and solutions.
Mining division is Australia’s leading diversified mining contractor. As part of this team you’ll join a group of innovative thinkers who work together to provide safe, ethical and environmentally conscious outcomes that exceed customer expectations.
DBS is one of the largest blasting services providers in the Australian mining industry. It provides innovative blasting solutions to over 20 projects across Australia, with a fleet of over 50 Mobile Processing Units, four state-of-the-art emulsion-manufacturing facilities and a 300-strong workforce. For over a decade DBS has gone the Extra Mile to provide a flexible, collaborative and pioneering blasting service to its impressive list of major resources sector customers. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Downer Mining, it has the backing and scale of a leading mining services company, but the personal touch of a smaller one.
This is a full-time – fixed term role for 2- 3 months initially. Working on a Life Style Roster 4/5, 5/4, 5/5 12hr D/N shift you will be reporting to the Manufacturing Supervisor, you will support the team and be responsible for a variety of forklift duties including loading and unloading trucks as well as general labouring activities around the site.
- Ability to work well within a team and unsupervised
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Hard working with a strong work ethic
- Extensive labouring skills and experience are essential
- Current forklift ticket is mandatory.
- Must have a current SSAN certificate
In return they offer
- Supportive, friendly team and great working environment
- A genuine commitment to the health and safety of all employees
What they offer
- Zero Harm initiative : A genuine commitment to the health and safety of all on the DBS Team
- A residential role on an attractive family friendly roster
- A diverse and supportive work environment where individuals are encouraged to show initiative
- The opportunity to develop new skills within DBS
- A fantastic field based opportunity where you can work independently
For further information please email Michael.firstname.lastname@example.org. To apply, please click on the link to submit your application.
This role is being sourced directly by DBS and not through recruitment agencies. All applications will be treated with the utmost confidentiality. Screening will commence prior to closing date.
How to apply
This is your opportunity to establish an exciting career path that only a dynamic mining company can provide. To submit an application for this position, use the Apply button below.Click Apply for Bajool DBS blasting Operator – Australian Mining QLD