Click Here to download our Expert Mining Resume Guide.Mackay & Coalfields, Queensland location.
You need a Standard 11 Mining Induction to be eligible for this job. If you don't have one and are not sure that this is, click the Standard 11 Mining Induction link further down the page.
This job asks for motivated people. How do you motivate yourself?
Only applicants with real skills should apply. When sending in your application for the job, be sure to highlight the skills you have which are relevant.
Safety is a high priority in this industry. This job requires you to have a heightened sense of awareness and also appreciate the importance of safety in the workplace.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Automotive Mechanical Supervisor – Mackay QLD
UGL is a member of the CIMIC Group, one of the world’s leading international contractors and the world’s largest contract miner.
By joining UGL, you will have the opportunity to work with an industry leader, gain invaluable experience and have the support to strive for more in your career.
Seeking applications from highly motivated, skilled and safety focused Supervisor – Automotive Mechanical to join there team on a 4 day on 3 day off Monday to Thursday roster at Goonyella Riverside Mine.
Successful in obtaining the position, it is essential that you provide evidence of the following:
- Trade qualification in Automotive Mechanical or Mechanical – Diesel Fitting.
- Current S 1,2,3
- Current Standard 11 Induction Training/BMA (SOA).
- Current Coal Board Medical
- Current Working at Heights and Confined Space Entry (within 2 years).
- Demonstrated mine-site or heavy industry supervisory experience.
- Sound computer skills in SAP Microsoft Word, Excel.
- Other relevant qualifications
Position will be responsible for the supervision of a work crew and reporting to the Contracts Superintendent.
Duties will include but not limited to:
- Ability to work in and maintain a zero-harm culture at all times.
- Participate in site Field Leadership safety activities as requested.
- Adhere to all mine-site rules and work procedures.
Co-ordinate and oversee, scoping/planning and execution of:
- Diagnostics/fault finding, general maintenance and servicing on dewatering pumps, gensets, medium vehicle, blast vehicles, ancillary equipment.
- Vehicle brake testing and monitoring.
- Planning and preparation required to perform requested works.
- Attend to and priorities emergent works whether immediate or urgent.
- Maintain the well-equipped workshop including updated critical spares list in site store.
- Performance manage crew as required.
If the above role appeals to you APPLY today!
This is an excellent opportunity for you to advance your career with a leading mining contractor. To apply for this role please follow the link below.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for Experienced Automotive Mechanical Supervisor Goonyella Riverside Mine jobs