This job asks for motivated people. How do you motivate yourself?
Safety is a high priority in this industry. This job requires you to have a heightened sense of awareness and also appreciate the importance of safety in the workplace.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Auto Electricians – Australia Wide
Auto Electricians Site Roster Australia Wide NSW
Mader Group are currently seeking highly motivated and enthusiastic Auto Electricians to join the team. With QLD operations going strong they are now expanding into NSW with exciting opportunities for experienced Auto Electricians. They have new field service vehicles in NSW, QLD and WA awaiting you. Please call to speak about what options they have on the East and West Coast for you.
Why are you Reading this?
- Chasing Top industry rates and super paid ON ALL hours worked?
- Are you searching for continuous development and Training opportunities?
- Do you want exposure to leading industry projects?
- Are you searching for a change of Site and Roster?
- Are you searching for a team that cares if you are at work?
- Do you want to get paid for Rain Days and stand by Days?
- Do you want to be a part of a company that has opportunities all over Australia?
- Do you want to get paid for training and inductions?
- Do you want to work for a company with overseas opportunities?
If you have answered Yes to any of the above Mader wants to talk to you. They want to help you take that next step in your career. They currently have opportunities throughout the business for Experienced Auto Electricians working for or Field service, digger shutdown and labour hire teams with many different mining clients throughout the WA, SA, NSW and QLD on every Roster there is with options for FIFO and DIDO also available. They pride there selves on having employees working the roster they want, on the site they want and ensuring they feel stable.
- Auto Electrical Trade Certificate (Australian recognized)
- Strong post trade experience
- A/C Refrigerant license
- Experience on OEM equipment (Caterpillar, Komatsu, Hitachi)
- Strong focus on safety and quality
- Ability to take ownership of each job and be responsible for meeting time frames
- Motivated and hard working with a professional attitude
- Company and customer focused
- A valid C Class Manual Driver’s License
The Nitty Gritty:
For further information on this, or any of their roles nationwide please contact Alyce Harris, HR Co-Ordinator on 0438 172 783, Email: email@example.com or www.madergroup.com.au
Alternatively, drop in and see at 48 Enterprise Street, Paget, Mackay, QLD or 17/524 Abernethy Road, Kewdale, WA.
Mader Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people to join the team.
Please submit your resume in a MS Word format by clicking on the Apply button below. All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contained in this ad.
NOTE: Did you know that your resume could automatically go into the bin if you don’t format it correctly. Recruiters these days use software to scan your resume for keywords they place in the job ad. This software tried to match up the words in the ad to the words in your resume. If there’s a mismatch – chances are your application will be ignored.
How to APPLY
Applicants must be willing & able to pass a pre-employment medical & regular drug screening.
If you feel you have the required skills and are searching to join a professional team please Apply online now with an up to date CV.