See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Auto Electricians – Peak Downs Mining Moranbah QLD
Thiess is the world’s largest mining services provider. They offer the widest range of in-house surface and underground mining capabilities across Australia, Botswana, Canada, Chile, Indonesia and Mongolia. There life-of-mine insight, tailored approach and commitment to excellence keep at the leading edge…optimizing the mining value chain for each client.
They continue to drive innovation, through long-term relationships, so the clients are best positioned in a competitive global market. There people are central to success and are empowered to contribute their skills, knowledge and experience to continually exceed industry benchmarks. There culture is built on Principles of Integrity, Accountability, Innovation and Delivery, underpinned by a commitment to safety in everything they do.
As there next Auto Electrician reporting to the Maintenance Supervisor you will work collaboratively towards delivering high-quality solutions and results.
- Perform the servicing, repair and maintenance of mobile mining equipment in accordance with Thiess servicing and maintenance procedures
- Complete general maintenance, breakdowns, services and component change outs to a high regard
- Source technical information from the relevant available reference manuals, technical bulletins, OEM and computer based systems
- Ensure good housekeeping standards are maintained at all times
- Conduct required inspection to maximize equipment utilization
- Electrical trade qualification
- HR driver’s license preferable
- Post-trade experience working in the mining and heavy earth moving industry, or hydraulic excavator industry
Roster & Conditions
- 7 on 7 off rotating shift roster.
- 12.5 hour day & night shift.
- Permanent position.
- A bus will be provided from Mackay to site.
- No flights are/No FIFO provided for this position.
Thiess is an international organization with a diverse workforce enriched by an inclusive work environment, accessible to all. They leverage the diversity of workforce to continually innovate and deliver world class projects for the clients. Thiess encourages applications from people who contribute to diverse workforce and align with cultural values.
Please submit your resume in a MS Word format by clicking on the Apply button below. All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain
How to Apply
In reward for your commitment you will receive a competitive remuneration, career advancement opportunities and you will have the benefit of working with like-minded professionals.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities.Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for Auto Electricians – Peak Downs Underground Mining QLD