Auto Electricians Bowen Basin
Auto Electricians to work on an Open Cut Coal Mine at coal mines in the Bowen Basin, Queensland.
One Key Resources are currently recruiting Auto Electricians for an Open Cut Coal Mine in the Bowen Basin, near Moranbah. The client requires skilled and safety minded individuals to commence works in production and support services. The ideal candidates will have experience in completing maintenance tasks on Open Cut Trucks and Ancillary equipment.
What do these positions have to offer?
- Immediate Start – Ongoing Work
- Competitive Rates + Super on all hours worked
- 7/7 Roster
- Meals and Accommodation Provided
The Successful candidates will have:
- Australian Recognized Trade Certificate
- Previous Coal Mine experience.
- Demonstrated experience working on Open Cut Plant and Equipment
- Experience in General Maintenance, Breakdowns and Servicing of Heavy Earth Moving Equipment
- Experience with the maintenance, service and repair of CAT 793 haul trucks a must
- Current Driver’s License
- Proof of Australian Working Rights – Passport and or Birth Certificate
If the above role appeals to you APPLY today!
One Key Resources is committed to workplace diversity and strongly encourages female and indigenous candidates to apply.
Would you like to apply to this job?
One Key Resources, part of the Fircroft Group, is a specialist provider of Managed Workforce and Labour Hire solutions to the Mining, Oil & Gas and Infrastructure Industries. An employer of choice, One Key Resources employs Open Cut and Underground Operators, Tradespeople and Support Staff at close to 100 locations across Australia.
Apply today if you want to work with the latest technology and innovation, in an environment where they challenge you to drive positive change.
Apply for Auto Electricians Open Cut Coal Mine Bowen Basin