See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Experience Auto Electrician Jobs
- Permanent Positions | 7/7 Rosters
- Strong Mining Salaries
- Dysart Location
Stellar is partnered with a leading specialist mining company that have a number of contracts across the Queensland Bowen Basin. They are currently seeking Experienced Auto Electricians for a permanent position at a key project near Dysart.
About the Role:
Within this role you will be required to have a competent understanding of mobile plant maintenance and a proven ability with fault finding and diagnostics – earthmoving machinery.
This position will require you to have developed interpersonal skills coupled with a track record in previous mining related maintenance roles. This position provides the opportunity to work for a large mining organization and enjoy earning a strong mining salary and career prospects.
- Electrical repairs and maintenance of all mobile equipment.
- Assembling earthmoving equipment (electrical wiring)
- Work as a team player to help diagnose equipment faults
- Meet all safety requirements & regulations
- Maintain high levels of equipment availability
- Promote an enjoyable, safe and productive work environment
Skills & Experience:
- Auto Electrical Trade
- Experience on heavy earthmoving equipment – CAT, Komatsu, Liebherr and Hitachi
- Air Conditioning Ticket – Essential
- Current Coal Board Medical
- Current Standard 11 Induction Training or BMA Induction
- Beneficial tickets – WAH, Forklift, Dogging, EWP, Crane etc.
- Permanent role
- Salary sacrificed flights on offer
- 6 weeks annual leave and sick leave
- Camp and meals Supplied
- Buses supplied from Mackay and Rockhampton
- 7/7 roster, rotating days and nights
If you feel you have the required skills and are searching to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
Interested?? APPLY NOW!!
This is an excellent opportunity for you to advance your career with a leading mining contractor. To apply for this role please follow the link below.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for Auto Electricians Mobile Plant Mining Maintenance Bowen Basin
About the Bowen Basin
The Bowen Basin contains the largest coal reserves in Australia. This major coal producing region contains one of the world’s largest deposits of bituminous coal.
The Basin contains much of the known Permian coal resources in Queensland including virtually all of the known mineable prime coking coal. It was named for the Bowen River, itself named after Queensland’s first Governor, Sir George Bowen.
The Bowen Basin covers an area of over 60,000 square kilometres in Central Queensland running from Collinsville to Theodore and is dotted with many coal mines operated by multiple mining companies.