See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Auto Electrician Port Hedland – FIFO
- Port Hedland Location – FIFO Role
- Potential for permanent position – Ongoing Role
- Food and Accommodation Inclusive
They are currently seeking an experienced Auto Electrician with a mining industry background with previous experience in earth moving equipment such as CAT equipment, Highway trucks, Road trains and Tractors (New Holland or Challenger) experience is highly regarded. Must be available to commence immediately and be
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be safety aware and have an excellent safety record
- Work various shifts and rosters and be flexible with some over time hours
- Detect and diagnose faults and problems
- Undergo a police checks
- Pass drug and alcohol checks
- Current WA Electrical license
- Hold a current HR Drivers License
- SAP Experience (desirable)
WorkPac is Australia’s largest, privately owned recruitment provider to the mining, construction, engineering, oil and gas and healthcare sectors. They are proud to partner with some of the country’s leading companies to deliver rewarding career opportunities.
Looking after employees is important to. There Employee Benefits program powered by Flare HR offers benefits across health, insurance, financial services, retail discounts and more.
Click on the Apply button or for more information please contact:
Kelly Heard – 08 89242728
How to apply
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Submit an application for this position, use the Apply button below. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for Auto Electrician Port Hedland FIFO Mining Pilbara