Auto Electrician – INGLEBURN Full Time Job in Sydney
The available permanent FIELD SERVICE position is being offered as a flat rate of pay, Monday to Friday 10 hour days, with some weekend work. Great working conditions with a well-established company.
- Trade Qualified Automotive Electrician
- Automotive Air Conditioning License
- Experience Servicing Earthmoving Equipment
- Scrapers, Dozers, Excavators, EWPs, Loaders, Compactors, Graders, Dumpers, Water Trucks, Pole Borers, Rollers, Bobcats, Backhoes etc.
- Problem Solver – Fault Finding
- Efficient, Reliable & Trustworthy
- Excellent Communication Skills and Highly Attentive to Details
- Physically Fit
- Workplace Safety Compliance At All Times
- Full-Time including Superannuation, Leave Entitlements etc.
- Monday To Friday (10 Hour Days), occasional O/T and weekend work
- Flat Rate of Pay $50 Hour
- Career Opportunity
- Trade Qualifications, Licenses & Certificates etc.
- Current Drivers License (HR Preferred)
- 3x Business References – Most Recently Reported To
- Australian Residents OR Permanent Visa Holders may apply
If you feel you have the required skills and are looking to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
How to Apply:
When applying please be sure to include with your cv your Drivers license and all relevant certificates and High Risk tickets.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Auto Electrician Mining Field Service Heavy Equipment Sydney
Standard 11 Mining Induction
The Standard 11 is a course that provides skill and knowledge required for working in surface coal mines under the QLD Mining Inspectorate Recognised Standard 11.
If your job means you must access a Queensland coal mine site - you'll need a Standard 11.
The Standard 11 covers essential safety training designed to keep you and other workers safe from injury and harm when working on site.
You can book your course online and we will find a training provider close to your location - we do all the work for you.