Experienced Auto Electrician Mining Job
- Large Top Tier Mining Contractor
- 7/7 Roster | Well Established Mine | Blackwater Region
- $60/hr + Temp to Perm (3 months)
The client is a global leader within surface mining, boasting large scale projects throughout Queensland’s Bowen Basin. With a fully operational fleet, there is an urgent requirement for 2 x experienced auto electricians to join one of their long term projects near Blackwater.
About the Role:
Within this role you will be required to have a competent understanding of mobile plant maintenance and a proven ability with fault finding and diagnostics – CAT and Liebherr earthmoving machinery.
This position will require you to have developed interpersonal skills coupled with a track record in previous mining related maintenance roles.
- In field servicing and breakdown repairs
- Preventative maintenance and defect repairs
- Electrical diagnostics on large mining equipment
- Electrical installations and testing
- General workshop duties and housekeeping
- Adhere to all site safety protocols and SOP’s
- Promote an enjoyable, safe and productive work environment
Skills & Experience:
- Trade qualified Auto Electrician
- Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training* – statement of attainment
- Previous experience working on mobile plant equipment e.g. CAT haul trucks, dozers, graders.
- Liebherr excavator maintenance experience
- Ability to diagnose, troubleshoot and repair heavy earth-moving machinery
- Must have post trade experience
- Tickets – WAH, Forklift, EWP, Crane and Rigging.
- 7/7 roster, with camp supplied in Blackwater
- 3 months Temp to Perm
- $60/hr + super on all hours worked
Click APPLY or contact Patrice Kelly for a confidential discussion.
How to Apply:
If you feel you meet the above requirements, are keen to take on a new and exciting opportunity, and work for an employer that is committed to supporting your career then APPLY NOW.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Auto Electrician Heavy Mobile Mining Blackwater Mine QLD
Learn more about the Bowen Basin mining location.
The Bowen Basin contains the largest coal reserves in Australia. This major coal producing region contains one of the world’s largest deposits of bituminous coal.
The Basin contains much of the known Permian coal resources in Queensland including virtually all of the known mineable prime coking coal. It was named for the Bowen River, itself named after Queensland’s first Governor, Sir George Bowen.
The Bowen Basin covers an area of over 60,000 square kilometres in Central Queensland running from Collinsville to Theodore and is dotted with many coal mines operated by multiple mining companies.