Auto Electrician Electrical Maintenance – Permanent Position
Auto Electrician – Permanent Position
They are currently seeking an experienced Auto Electrician within the Hunter Valley area. This position is working directly for a company and not a labour hire company.
Working as directed on there clients mine site you will be following a 4 panel roster (Days & Nights). These are DIDO positions (drive in, drive out).
Key responsibilities for this role include electrical maintenance and repair of the mobile plant fleet including but not limited to Dump Trucks, Excavators, Dozers and Graders.
You will be required to identify and resolve auto electrical and air-conditioning faults in heavy vehicles and plant machinery with completion of relevant site paperwork.
To be considered for this opportunity you must have the following:
- Demonstrated commitment to safety
- Experience in maintenance and repair of mobile plant equipment in a mining environment
- Able to work autonomously and within a team environment
- Strong auto electrical and air-conditioning diagnostic and repair skills
- Self – starter
- Good communication skills, written and verbal
- Electrical contractor license
- Certificate of Proficiency in your trade
Highly desired but not essential criteria:
- Yancoal and or Glencore induction
- Working safely at heights qualification (dated within 3 years)
- Elevated work platform (dated within 5 years)
- Confined space (dated within 3 years)If you possess the necessary attributes and are seeking a challenging role in a growing organization with a passion for being an Employer of Choice, please apply NOW
You must be willing and able to complete a pre-employment Order 41 compliant medical including drug & alcohol testing with on-going testing once on-board.
They are an Equal Employment Opportunity Organization. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for an immediate interview
Would you like to apply for this job?
If you feel you meet the above requirements, are keen to take on a new and exciting opportunity, and work for an employer that is committed to supporting your career then APPLY NOW.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Auto Electrician Electrical Maintenance Permanent Position Newcastle