See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Electrical Fitter Apprenticeships Job in Coalfields
Diverse opportunities to grow, back yourself and achieve
Every day, they are all part of something bigger. That sense of being stretched to be better is right at home here. Blue Collar role – Apprenticeship Electrical Fitter
This opportunity will see you join a strong brand, highly experienced team with a reputation for delivery and working together for their customers to develop and provide solutions.
This qualification provides competencies to manufacture, fit, assemble, erect, operate, test, fault find, alter, repair electrical equipment and includes electrical wiring work only if that work is associated with assembling, maintaining, terminating or altering the wiring between electrical components within a plant or machinery. An electrical fitter is not authorized to install any electrical wiring systems within an electrical installation as prescribed by definitions contained in AS/NZS 3000.
Electrical equipment means any appliance, article, accessory, wire, fitting, cable, conduit or apparatus that generates, uses, conveys or controls (or that is intended to generate, use, convey or control) electricity above extra low voltage.)
To be considered for the role you will possess the following skills, experience and attributes:
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Strong commitment to safety for yourself & others
- Punctual with a high work ethic
- Strong desire to learn
- Team player who is motivated to succeed
- The ability to work within a team and unsupervised.
Please note a rigorous pre-employment medical including drug and alcohol screening will be conducted for short-listed candidates
What they can offer
- 38 hour standard week + Overtime rates + Super
- Uniform & Safety Equipment provided
- Funded TAFE fees
- Learn your trade skills from highly experienced Electrician’s
- Subsidized tools
- A chance to join a 6,000+ strong organization owned by the CIMIC Group, one of the world’s leading international contractors
What makes you right for UGL
- Genuine concern for safety
- Capacity to flourish in a high-performance environment
- An innovative mindset and a willingness to challenge the norm
- You believe success and value are driven by real teams where everyone has a role to play
UGL Pty Limited is a leading provider of end-to-end engineering, construction and maintenance services. They are active across rail and transport, communications and technology systems, oil and gas, power, renewable and resources, water and defense markets. UGL partners with some of the world’s largest blue-chip companies and government agencies, private enterprises and public institutions. They are a member of the CIMIC Group of companies.
As a diversified services organization, UGL appreciates the diversity and richness of its people, and seeks to create inclusive environments that promote your talent and skills.
If you are confident you have the skills and knowledge to fulfill this role, then please apply now via the button.
Applications close Wednesday, 10^th October 2018. Also only successful candidates will be contacted due to high volumes of applications.Apply for Apprenticeships Electrical Fitter Maintenance Mining Coalfields