Amphibious Excavator Operator
Ezyquip Hire specialize in plant and equipment hire solutions for the civil, construction and mining industries throughout Australia. Based in Brisbane, Toowoomba, Mackay, Roma, Darwin and Dubbo, they are committed to providing simple cost effective solutions to the challenges of modern day engineering.
Currently seeking expressions of interest from amphibious excavator operators for a potential project in Northern QLD.
Candidates will possess the following attributes:
- Minimum 5 years operating experience
- Appropriate RII's [...Learn about RII's] Qualification
- Extensive experience in the operation of long reach and amphibious excavators
- Extensive experience in various conditions and operations around other plant
- The flexibility to work away from home for extended periods of time on rosters
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Current Construction Industry Blue or White Card
- Current Drivers Licence – Minimum C Class (Manual)
- The ability to multi task in a busy environment
Ezyquip Hire provides exceptional benefits to our employees including 10% superannuation & discounted health benefit plans. In addition to these benefits, due to the broad nature of Ezyquip Hires work scope, those who join the Ezyquip family will experience additional job security and opportunities to grow within the business.
Give yourself every opportunity to get this job. If you are applying, don’t send in your normal resume and cover letter. Make sure your resume is edited to show requirements for this job, or your application could be automatically rejected.
How to apply
If this sound like something for you, hit the APPLY button now for this great opportunity.
Click Apply for Amphibious Excavator Operator Northern QLD