If you're thinking of applying for this job, make sure your resume is up-to-date and includes at least some of the keywords contained within the advert.Click Here to download our Expert Mining Resume Guide and create the best version of your mining resume.Only applicants with real skills should apply. When sending in your application for the job, be sure to highlight the skills you have which are relevant.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Mobile Plant Operator – Development
Allrounders Mobile Plant Operators FIFO Pilbara WA
Programmed Skilled Workforce are currently seeking Mobile Plant Operators/Allrounders to work with an industry leading Iron Ore company based in the Pilbara region of WA. These positions are casual ongoing working a 2/1 rosters on offer FIFO from Perth.
Successful candidates will have experience operating the following:
- Graders – CAT 14/16H
- Loaders – CAT 988/980/930 and Komatsu WA470
- Excavators – 1.5T/3.5T/50T and 80T
- Skid Steer
- Water Carts – Semi and 6 Wheeler
- Trucks – 35T Moxi
Selection Criteria include:
- Current MC Drivers License
- Willingness to operate all types of equipment as required and complete manual handling tasks
- Experience with project work, pad and road construction
- Able to pass a comprehensive pre-employment medical including DAS screen
- Demonstrated track record of working safely
- Willingness to work night & day shifts
- Provide two contactable referees’
A representative from Programmed will be in touch with those candidates that meet the above criteria to discuss the finer details and the pay rates on offer.
How to apply
If you feel you have the required skills and are searching to join a professional team please Apply online now with an up to date CV.Apply for Allrounders Mobile Plant Operators FIFO Pilbara WA
Indigenous and female applicants are encouraged to apply. Programmed supports a workplace culture of zero harm and encourage this in all that they do.