Experienced Coal Mining Plant – All Round Operator
Corestaff is a national recruitment company, together with their major mining client; they are looking to recruit experienced coal mining plant operators.
Client is an equal opportunity employer and along with Corestaff encourages a diverse range of applicants.
- Ongoing Positions
- Various Rosters & Sites
- Retention Bonus for Labour Hire personnel
About the Role
- Operate CAT 797, 793, 789 Trucks and 830 & 930 Komatsu Trucks
- Water Carts CAT 785 & 777.
- Large Excavator & Drill Operations would be advantageous
- Operate CAT D11/D10 Dozers
- Grader experience on CAT16 & 24.
- Ability to work days & nights
- Camp accommodation provided.
Skills / Requirements
- Hold RII's [...Learn about RII's]’s for all valid equipment
- Minimum 2 years coal mining experience
- Have a current CBM & Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*
- Commitment to safety
- Be a team player
- Hold a current drivers license
- Solid mining work history
CoreStaff is a leader in workplace diversity and they encourage applications from Indigenous Australians for all roles, females for non-traditional female roles, and applicants with disabilities to apply for all jobs.
- Current resume with 2 work references
- Colour copy of your license and tickets (front & back)
- Copies of your current site inductions
- Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*
- Coal Board Medical
How to apply
To be considered for these positions please email ALL of the following documentation along with your resume to, email@example.com and please click the ‘Apply Now’ link to submit your application.Click Apply for Allround Operator Coal Mining Plant Queensland