Advanced Rigger FIFO Gruyere Opportunities
Advanced Rigger FIFO Gruyere Opportunities Yamarna Mining Job
ACJV, a joint venture between Amec Foster Wheeler and Civmec Construction and Engineering Pty Ltd, has been appointed the EPC Contractor for the Gruyere Project.
Civmec is an integrated multi-disciplined construction and engineering services provider to the oil and gas, metals and minerals, infrastructure and marine and defense markets.
They value the contribution of there employees, working hand-in-hand with the organization to sustain growth and deliver mutually beneficial outcomes to all stakeholders today, and into the future.
As a leading end-to-end solutions provider, they are committed to providing clients with the highest levels of service. Those individuals who are interested in working for Civmec will possess a commitment to promoting a safe work environment, taking ownership of their work, having proven organizational and time management skills combined with the ability to work autonomously within a high pressure environment.
Civmec is currently seeking applications from highly capable and experienced Advanced Riggers to join ACJV team for the Gruyere Project based in Yamarna. This role will be a FIFO-based position on a 4:1 week basis.
About the Project:
The ACJV scope of works will include onsite Civil, SMP and E&I works. The project is located within the Yamarna green stone belt and is approximately 200KM east of Laverton.
You will possess:
- You will be based in Perth, Western Australia or be prepared to make your way to Perth as the point of hire
- Approximately one (1) year of continuous Construction experience and working in the construction, maintenance and mining industry
- Experience working in the FIFO environment in remote locations
- Ability to interpret drawings (essential)
- Valid White Card/Blue Card (essential)
- Valid High Risk Workers license (essential)
- Valid Working at heights ticket (essential)
What they can offer you:
- Flights provided from Perth to the project site
- Large resource sector experience on key infrastructure project
- Expanding portfolio of diverse work across multiple sectors
- Experienced and supportive senior management team
- A workplace that has a ‘Never Assume’ culture
- Strong prospects for likely, future ongoing work
As an employer of choice, Civmec embrace Equal Employment Opportunities promoting diversity within the workplace and encourages female and Indigenous candidates to apply.
They respectfully request no agency submissions at this time. Shortlisting will commence immediately.
Follow on LinkedIn for news, recent update and career opportunities! https://www.linkedin.com/company/civmec-construction-&-engineering
The information you submit at this site is primarily for the purpose of considering you for current or future employment opportunities with Civmec Construction & Engineering. The information you have provided will be reviewed by a member of Civmec Construction & Engineering’s staff who may be one of Civmec Construction & Engineering’s employees or a contractor or consultant that have engaged.
For further information and to submit your application, please click “Apply”
This is your opportunity to establish an exciting career path that only a dynamic mining company can provide. To submit an application for this position, use the Apply button below. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*.Click Apply for Advanced Rigger | FIFO Opportunities