Coal Mine Worker Advanced Excavator Operator
Advanced Excavator Operator Coal Mine Worker Bowen Basin
One Key Resources, part of the Fircroft Group, is a specialist provider of Managed Workforce and Labour Hire solutions to the Mining, Oil & Gas and Infrastructure Industries. An employer of choice, One Key Resources employs Open Cut and Underground Operators, Tradespeople and Support Staff at close to 100 locations across Australia.
Ongoing positions available for Excavator Operators to work at an Open Cut Coal Mine site from Blackwater to Moranbah. You will be working with a Tier 1 Mining Contractor who requires skilled, experienced and safety minded individuals, engaged on a Permanent Full-Time contract.
To be successful in these positions you will posses;
Demonstrated experience in Operating Open Cut Mine Equipment including the following:
- Excavators – Hitachi 5500, 3600 or similar
- Dump Trucks – up to Cat CAT 793 ...Learn about CAT 793's
- Dozers – up to Cat D11
- Graders – up to Cat 24
- Proof of prior operating competencies
- Proof of Australian working entitlement (e.g. birth certificate, passport or citizenship)
- A strong commitment to safety
- Adaptability to change as the operation progresses
In return, these positions offer
- Super is paid on all hours
- 7 days on, 7 off, 7 nights on, 7 off
- 12:50 hours per shift
- Accommodation and meals provided
- DIDO/BIBO from Mackay, Rockhampton and Townsville
If the above role appeals to you APPLY today!
This is an excellent opportunity for you to advance your career with a leading mining contractor. To apply for this role please follow the link below.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Advanced Excavator Operator Coal Mine Worker Bowen Basin