Administration Officer Mining Jobs Mackay
Immediate Start, 12 Month Duration, Monday to Friday Roster.
WorkPac have an opportunity for experienced Mine Site Administration Officers based within the Bowen Basin for an Immediate Start. This position will be for 12 months in duration, Monday to Friday roster with a competitive hourly rate available.
Duties will Include:
- Document control, creating purchase orders, processing accounts payable, creation of accurate end of month reports and processing monthly client invoice
- Compiling and formatting project reports, data entry and distribution of daily production reports to client;
- Mobilisation and demobilisation of employees and contractors to site;
- Assistance with maintaining the staff roster
- Accurate data entry and processing of weekly payroll, fuel data;
- Maintain employee files including personal, workers compensation and training records;
- Assorted data entry for contractor management, training, safety and workshop;
- Other ad-hoc administrative duties as required
The ideal applicant will have:
- Minimum 3 years experience within a similar role
- Coal Board Medical -Section 4
- Current Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*
- Proficient with MS Office Suite, JDE or similar ERP Experience Desirable
- Driver’s License and Own Transport
- Must be either an Australian Citizen or a holder of an Australian permanent residency visa to be eligible to apply for this position
About the Company:
WorkPac is Australia’s leading, privately owned recruitment provider to the mining, construction, engineering, oil and gas and healthcare sectors. They are proud to partner with some of the country’s leading companies to deliver rewarding career opportunities. Register or apply with us for ongoing access to a wide range of temporary and permanent jobs for all skill levels.
Why work for WorkPac?
Looking after our employees is important to us. Our WorkPlus Employee Benefits program offers benefits across health, private insurance, financial services, travel and more.
WorkPac have over 45 offices throughout Australia, this means you have the flexibility to work anywhere in Australia with us. As WorkPac has such a large footprint, they know our local areas and are always helping our local community.
At WorkPac, they recognise they are strengthened by diversity. They are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect
Apply Here for Administration Officer Mining Jobs Mackay
Learn more about the Bowen Basin mining location.
The Bowen Basin contains the largest coal reserves in Australia. This major coal producing region contains one of the world’s largest deposits of bituminous coal.
The Basin contains much of the known Permian coal resources in Queensland including virtually all of the known mineable prime coking coal. It was named for the Bowen River, itself named after Queensland’s first Governor, Sir George Bowen.
The Bowen Basin covers an area of over 60,000 square kilometres in Central Queensland running from Collinsville to Theodore and is dotted with many coal mines operated by multiple mining companies.
Standard 11 Mining Induction
The Standard 11 is a workplace health and safety package for the Resources and Infrastructure Industry (RII).
If your job means you must access a Queensland coal mine site - you'll need a Standard 11.
The Standard 11 covers essential safety and procedures training designed to keep you and other workers safe from injury and harm when working on site.
There are 6 units of study (competency) in the Standard 11. This course can not be completed online. Find out more about how you can complete the Standard 11 Mining Induction at a location close to you
You can book your course here and we will find a training provider close to your location - we do all the work for you.