777, 773 Dump Truck [ > Dump Truck Training] Operators Bowen Basin
WorkPac is one of Australia’s leading provider of personnel to the mining, construction, engineering, oil and gas and healthcare sectors.
About the Role
Ongoing roles with opportunity for permanent positions for the right applicants. There is a Lifestyle Roster on offer here- 4/5/5/4, Must have experience operating Moxy, 777, 773 Dump Truck [ > Dump Truck Training] s or higher. Civil Experience will be considered. Accommodation is also provided.
Seeking operators for;
- Moxy, 777, 773 Dump Truck [ > Dump Truck Training] s or higher. This is where your previous skills operating larger Dump Truck [ > Dump Truck Training] s come in handy.
- Grader, Dozer, Excavator experience would be also highly regarded. The more machines you can operate, the better your chances of getting an interview,
To be successful in these roles you will have
- A Standard 11 [*Standard 11 Training*] – Within 5 years
- Coal Board Medical [...*Coal Board Medical*]- Within 5 years
- A Current Drivers Licence
- RII's [...Learn about RII's]’s or Site Authorizations (as long as clearly legible within 5 years) – MUST HAVE
- The ability to pass a pre-employment medical.
Please note that a medical including drug and alcohol testing is required as part of the recruitment process.
To apply for these positions please click on the APPLY button below and make sure your mining resume is up to date.Click Apply for Dump Truck [ > Dump Truck Training] Operators 777,773 Position
About the Bowen Basin
The Bowen Basin is Queensland's coal mine region and contains the largest coal reserves in Australia. It was named after the first Govenor of Queensland, Sir George Bowen.
This major coal producing region is home to one of the world's largest deposits of bituminous coal. The Bowen Basin, which contains virtually all ofthe state's hard coking coal, is the most important source of export coal in Queensland. This is why it's such a mining jobs hotspot.
High quality coal is mined here, both above and below ground, creating many opportunities for workers who seek long-term employment.
Most of the basin's open cut and underground coal mines are located in the north. The basin has around 50 operational coal mines. The Goonyella railway line is the main route for coal exports via Dalrymple Bay and Hay Point. Coal is also sent by way of the Port of Gladstone.
The Bowen Basin covers an area of over 60,000 square kilometres in Central Queensland running from Collinsville to Theodore. There is an estimated population of over 40,000 people in the area. Click here for a map of the Bowen Basin and its communities.
Do you have your RII competencies? find out more »»
617 mining jobs in the system
The links below are related, you may find them helpful in your mining research on : 'Dump Truck Operator 7/7 rosters mine site Bowen basin'.