Dump Truck and Multi Skilled Operators
- Bowen Basin roles
- Camp provided, 7/7 roster
- Great rate of pay + loyalty bonuses
Chandler Macleod is a national and well recognized recruitment organization and we are always on the lookout for exceptional candidates to work. They are currently seeking experienced Dump Truck/ Multi Skilled Operators for a major mining client in the Bowen Basin, reputed for its outstanding working environment and exciting job opportunities.
Competitive remuneration package , accommodation paid for + 7/7 roster on offer!
About the Role:
- Bowen Basin roles
- Accommodation: Village Accommodation Provided
- Ongoing work, 7/7 roster+ loyalty bonuses
To be successful for this role, you must have:
- Experience operating 777, 785, 789 & 793 Dump Trucks; or 16 & 24 Graders; or D10 & D11 Dozers; large excavators and Water Carts
- Mine site operator experience
- High level of safety awareness
Minimum Mandatory Documentation Required
- Coal board medical Section 4
- Standard 11 Statement of Attainment
- Passport or (Birth certificate along with Drivers License)
- 2 x work referees
Would you like to apply for this job?
If you want to be part of a team with an excellent working culture and strong safety focus, please follow the link below to apply now!
Apply for 7/7 roster Dump Truck Multi Skilled Operators Bowen Basin
*Please note that only suitable candidates would be contacted*
This job for Dump Truck Multi Skilled Operators will possibly receive a lot of applicants. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contained in this ad.
NOTE: Did you know that your resume could automatically go into the bin if you don’t format it correctly. Recruiters these days use software to scan your resume for keywords they place in the job ad. This software tried to match up the words in the ad to the words in your resume. If there’s a mismatch – chances are your application will be ignored.