6 x Diesel Fitters – Bowen Basin
They are a well-established Contract Maintenance and Labour Hire company currently seeking highly skilled Diesel Fitters to fill roles in the Bowen Basin coalfields, for immediate start.
Proven experience with Caterpillar machinery is essential. Previous PM and field service experience advantageous. 3 Years+ mining experience minimum
The successful candidates will:
- Be highly motivated and honest
- Be a fast learner (adapt quickly)
- Have a strong work ethic
- Must be reliable and able to work extra days
- Display excellent communication skills
- Be able to work unsupervised and in a team environment.
- Be willing to undertake a Pre-Employment Medical & Drug & Alcohol Screening
About the positions:
- Immediate start available
- Various rosters available for ongoing work on crew and floating
- Accommodation and meals provided
- Flat hourly rate ranges from $57 and up to $67.50 for highly experienced personnel
Please submit your resume in a MS Word format by clicking on the Apply button below. All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contained in this ad.
NOTE: Did you know that your resume could automatically go into the bin if you don’t format it correctly. Recruiters these days use software to scan your resume for keywords they place in the job ad. This software tried to match up the words in the ad to the words in your resume. If there’s a mismatch – chances are your application will be ignored.
How to apply
If you believe your experience suits what they are looking for, then apply NOW!!!
Click Apply for 6 x Diesel Fitters for immediate work Bowen Basin